Post 10: English Lenguage Challenges




I think this subject was very funny and interesting. I could learn a lot of things that before I didn´t  understand very well. The only thing that I didn´t like so much was the schedule, I mean the class at 8 and a half hour let me very tired, like all the classes in those hours. But, besides that I think I could look over some topics and learn about it. The blog was a help to me to expand my vocabulary and my writing.


The aspects of my English that I need to improve are my listening and writing. That last are the most difficult for me, maybe because I didn´t put the importance that deserved when I was in high school. The plan that I have to improve these aspects are first, watch more series and movies in their original languages (if there are English speaking), and second, exercise every day with my language app to learn and practice English.

About how much I use the English outside the English class, well I don´t use English very regularly. I use English sometimes when I read comics in English, but now I don´t do that every day, like before.

Mmm, a few times I help my brother with his homework of English, so I think that all the English that I use. I almost forgot the music! Every time when I listen to music in English I try to understand what the artist says, but sincerely, I need to search the song in Spanish most of the times because it is hard for me to understand just by listening, although their are songs and songs (I mean some songs are more difficult than others).

Bye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester