Post 1: A country I would like to visit


I would like to visit New Zealand, because the things that I listen of this country are very nice to me, and I would like they things with my own eyes. First its floran and fauna are unique like its native birds, for example the kiwi, the kea or the morepork owl; and the kauri trees or  the New Zealand Christmas tree.
Other reason why I would like to visit this country is because its landscape, that are amazing and wonderful, and are very varied weigh are very close one of other, I really would like to see it.
The third  reason is I would like to know about its history and culture, they are very interesting for me, for expample the legends that their have like the creation of the island for the demigos Maui or the creator of the world of light, the lord of the forest Tane-mahuta. I supuse the food is tasty, but its not one of my reason to go to New Zealand.
I would like to visit the country, maybe for a month, but I need to learn more english, hehe.


           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Comments

  1. Hello Silvi, New Zealand seems a lovely country for its fauna and flora, in addition to its landscapes and culture. I hope you can visit New Zealand soon ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester