A subjet I enjoyed this semester


My favorite subjet this term is Social Policies. The objetive of this subjetc is review the different approaches and models in the welfare systems  and their social policies.Other objetive is review the way of implementation of this policies and analiyze all of that. 
In the class, the teacher talk supported by presentation of PowerPoint that show images and diagrams, and some times, citations of the authors that she give us to read. We  take notes all  the class, because we don´t have exercise in class or something like that. 
The contents that we have seen are the perpective and contents of politic economies of  welfare regimes, the welfare models and social politics models, social politics in Latin America, the role of the actors in the construction  of social politics and the process of elavoration of the new policies.  
The reason why I like this subjet are for the teacher, because she explain very well and  I don´t boring with she, although she talk so much and my heand suffer a bit trying to write everything that she say, because I think all of that is important. Also I like the issues that we see, are very interesting and I feel their are useful to me.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet