Post 7: My favorite TV show



My favorite TV show is Flash. This is a show that belongs to DC Comics, an American comic book publisher, a subsidiray of Warner Bros.
The plot of this show is about the figth betwen the superhero Flash and his team against the crime in Central City. The story starts when the S.T.A.R Labs exploted in thunderstorm because a particle accelerator malfuntions, gives super human abilities to some people, called 'metahumans'. One of these people is Barry Allen, who wakes up nine months after the explotion, with the power of speed. He comes to help people in danger and the city starts calling him The Flash, the hero of Central City.
With help of the scientis Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow (and others) to fight against the crime and the metahumans who use their abilities not to respect the law.
I think my favorite episode is one of the first season, because the things are not complicated as they are now. I mean, I love the new episodes, but I miss the simple story that was in the first time (at least I saw it in that way).
I like watching this Tv show because I like superheroes very much, and I love the story, that has comedy, suspense, action and science fiction. I don´t identify myself with any of the principal characters, but all of them are very charismatic for me, and I think the show develops the personality of all characters, and I like that too.

Resultado de imagen para the flash

Comments

  1. Wow, I'm not that into superheroes but I've seen very good reviews about this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester