Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


In the future I would consider taking a postgraduate course about education or fields related to that. I think I would like to take a diploma course first, and after, take a master degree. I would like to take the master degree a few years after the diploma course to save money, because the master degree is very expensive, so in those years I would like to work as a social worker. 
As I said before, I would like to take a postgraduate course about education, because it is a field that is very interesting for me and I would like to specialize in that, for now, because maybe I will change my opinion, nobody knows.
I don´t know what course exactly I would like to do or which institution I would like to go, the thing that I would like to do is to take a diploma course in Chile, but the master degree is hard to say. In general, I don´t have determined plans about that.
I have two visions about not to have determined plans for the future: First I think it is bit reckless from my side because these are important things to my future and I take it some kind of lightly. Second, I think I have more flexibility about what I would like to do, and I value that.


Comments

  1. I don't really have clear plans either :( but I hope that you can make everything you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do whatever you want in the future. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester