Post 5: My future job

Sincerely, I don´t have any idea about what I'm going to do in the future. I mean, I´m study Social Work, I´m prepares myself to work in the field of this career, because I like it, for that reason I´m studying. But, the thing that I don´t know is the exactly field that I´m develop.
Maybe could be in some associated with high school education. I say that because in my practice (Núcleos I+D) in Spanish) I had to investigate about that, and I felt close to the student that I had work. Listened them was very interesting for me. Other reason why this felt is interesting for me is maybe because my parents are teacher, so I´m been surrounded with the other face of the school (more than be a student), so, I´m felt called for the school in that way.
I think I would like to work in a practical job and in the same line, publish article about what I will work. Maybe my job will be indoors, in an office with my computer, although that idea don´t like me so much. But I will have chances for make my job outdoors, and maybe could travel. But in facts, I don´t care (at least for now) if  I couldn´t travel, I will have my vacations for that.
I´m feel very nervous when I´m think in mi future job, but in the same way I´m feel a little bit excited.


Comments

  1. Working in education is really interesting, I think it is a very good option to work in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester