Post 4: Someone I would like to meet


The person who I would like to meet is Shen, also know as Shenanigansen. He is the creator of some web cartoons, for example, Bluechair, the most famous webtoon that he meade. The comics talk about things of the life, always with comedy. They are very funny and creative.
Shen is an American  young adult cartoonist. He doesn´t give more information about his name, and I don´t know his age and if he works in something else.
I enjoy reading Bluechair when I have free time, because it is like the way that he expresses his thoughts, and that always makes me think about my own way to live. Although I don´t know much about him, but when I read his comics, I think I know him more. He always expresses his gratitude to his fans with his own creativity. He appears to be a very nice and funny person.
But the reason to meet Shen is to know if he is actually like I think he is. I would like to know the creative mind behind the comic that I like to read in a coffee shop, and talk about the simple things of life and why they are so important (or not). 
I couldn´t find a picture with his face (the only photo is in one of his comic´s chapters), but I leave a picture of his comic Bluechair, maybe you know it.

Resultado de imagen para shen face                

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

A subjet I enjoyed this semester