Post 2: The best concert ever

The best concert that I have seen was Madvanna, two years ago, in my 19' birthday. Madvanna is a chilean band who start compose music seven years ago. Well, I don´t know if I can say was a concert, was more a recital, because wasn´t  massive event, in facts, was in small place with  thirty people maximum. Even so, the event was wonderful, maybe because it was the first time I see the live band and the best thing was that I could meet the members of the group and take a picture with them. I enjoyed the proximity that had with the band, and I enjoyed the show too, I sing all the songs. I can say I felt so happy.
The recital was close of Santa Lucia hill, and was finish really late to go home, so I was sleep in my friend´s house and we had a very nice time together.
I´m sure if I had been able to go  to Linkin Park in 2017, I think that would be the best concert, but I don´t had money for that.
The picture that I put here is not really good, but I like it because it remind me how the show was.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester