How I changed



When I was thirteen, I believed the people are very stupid and I think I was the only human in the world with common sence. I didn´t appreciate the people around me in that age and I didn´t want their company. Thanks Buda this changes. Now I enjoy have time with my friands and my family, and I don´t think I was a human with common sence, in facts I need learn about that from some people.
Other thing that change in my life is my preference about colors. I had a problem with the pink. I hated that color. Maybe was because I didn´t want the people think I was the classic girl, I didn´t want fall in thats setereotype. But after thinking and thinking I realize that was a stupidity, and I was free. Free to love pink and live it. Yeah!
Three years ago I prefered keep my thughts in my mind, so I didn´t comment about nothing if disturbes the atmosphere. The positive about that was I listen the people arround me, and because that I still was quiet. But few time later I didn´t care, I can listen and talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester