Thing that catch my attention on the street


When I'm in the street, a lot of things catch my attention:
The plants around me like trees, flowers and bushes and the type of colors that they have; Also I watch the way people walks, and the way the people look, and the way people have their relations betwen other people... Jmm, I think people catch a lot my atention.
In the street- and all of place where I'm- I see the sky, I love observe the sky, maybe because  is relaxing. The sky what I love more it´s when it has clouds because the sky change and the blue is more blue. I like when it has colors too. I´m enojoy it.
Other thing that catch my attention on the street it´s the birds and their charm (if I can listen them). I like see how they plays, is funny.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester