My favorite picture

Resultado de imagen para cordillera nevada

This is my favorite picture.. well its look alike my favorite picture, because I have the picture in my home, safe and sound in my box of memories. I'm take te picture with my old fashioned camera, that you need a film roll and develop the photography. The camara was of my father, he give me the camera  when I had fourteen. I´m very excited, so I was take pictures all day, everyday. It was very fun. Someday, after was rain, and the clouds was dispersed, I take a look outside of my window and I see it: the beautiful snowy range. And I take the picture with my camera. This sounds ordinary and regular, maybe its was, but at the same time, I feel what I look was amazing and new. 

And that feelings are the reasons why I love that picture was I take, because I discover something so beautiful and so peaceful just front of me. And from that day I see amazing things in my everyday life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester