Why I chose my study program

As I say in the past post, I write why I chose Social Work: I think I like the idea of Social Work was I have in my head, like a profession that help in the restitution of the rights of de people. Now I am dare to say the profession of the Social Work its much more thant that. I don´t have in my mind other reason, that was enough to me to take the decision, but I can say it was rigth.
Maybe it was a hunch study Social Work, but that don´t make me feel bad, because, I take the decision of continue in the study program of Social Work everyday, when I'm study or when I reed the texts what teachers give us, or when I was long travel from my home to the university. 

Comments

  1. I feel somethings similar with my career

    ReplyDelete


  2. Social work is a beautiful career, I hope I know more about it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester