My autobiography

My name is Silvana Farías and I have twenty yaers old. I have a father, a mather, two young brother, a old sister and four beloved pets. Their are tree cats and one dog. Its very funny the relationship that their have, because its a relationship of love and hate. I am study Social Work and I love this career -I will talk of my chose study  program in other post-.
I need to say I love the sonflowers. Sence I was a child I plant their seeds every year, and this is tranform in a tradition for me. So, its not weird that i would like tattooed the seeds of the sonflowers in my ankle. Why I don´t do that before? because I always pospone the idea, and always spend the money in other things :( But this time will be different hehe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of tech

Post 4: Someone I would like to meet

A subjet I enjoyed this semester